A downloadable tool for Windows
It's FEZ's first-person-view mode, but now in VR!
Itch.io can't handle the more up-to-date GIFs I would've put here. Take this link to a GIF uploaded to Twitter instead: https://pic.twitter.com/DQlMAQK0so
- SteamVR via Steam Tools section (blame its Unity plugin for lack of non-Windows support)
- FEZ (preferably via Steam)
- Optionally: A SteamVR - supported HMD (f.e. Oculus Rift DK2 or Riftcat for Google Cardboard)
- Run HoloFEZ
- Set FEZ content folder (auto-detected if Steam running)
- Hold SHIFT when starting HoloFEZ to change the resolution / controls.
- HoloFEZ works best in VR on some systems with a resolution of 1024 x 768 (default).
Default Controls (both non-VR and VR):
Movement: WASD / Left Stick
Select: LMB / Shift / A
Back to level select: RMB / Ctrl / B
Change time: Q / E / LT / RT
Move straight up & down: R / F / LB / RB
Recalibrate orientation: Y (keyboard or gamepad)
GitHub project page (source):
This FEZ VR LEVEL VIEWER is downloadable for an one-time fee of minimally FREE! (Default price set to 0.01€ because otherwise itch.io sets it to 1.00€.)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.